Thursday, January 31, 2008

More Changes

Another change in preparation to being a published author. I've simply changed the URL for the blog to reflect the name that will appear on my novel, soon to be published -- my own.

I'm dumping the name 'Tishbyte'. That name was an idea I had many years ago, combining computer technology with the prophetic, namely Elijah the Tishbite (though the spelling, 'Tishbyte' wasn't compatible with the Hebrew pronounciation, Teesh-beet). It was a usefull name in the days when I was trying to run my website like an E-zine, although it never really took off. I tried to act like I was a whole editorial staff, but it really the site never was more than what I'm making it into now, an author's page.

The content probably won't change much. I'll still be writing about things that interest me, and if you want to know what that is, simply look at the archives. All my old posts will remain, even a few that started out as 'articles' when Tishbyte was an e-zine.

No comments: