Monday, July 10, 2006

Allegory at Next Wave. org

My novella, Allegory, has now been published in the current issue of Next Wave.org.

I'm sure that the story is going to raise many questions about what I believe regarding Heaven, Hell and the possibility of Purgatory. Either tomorrow or the next day, I'll post a rather long study I made of the issue of Judgment.

In the mean time, there have been some interesting discussions in the Bloggisphere. Some time ago, there was this entry on Alan Creech's blogsite, about Purgatory, which attracted a lot of lively discussion. While Alan's fellowship isn't within the Roman Catholic fold, he himself had his spiritual upbringing in the Catholic Church, and he has never officially left it. He still considers himself a Roman Catholic. From all my reading of his blogs, I haven't found any reason to doubt his faith in the true God through Messiah.

There's also a poll put out by Scott McKnight asking people where they stood on the issue of eternal judgment. The poll is no longer active, so there are no graphs showing the results, but the discussion in the comment section is interesting.

Anyway, I hope to hame my tuppence worth up in the next few days.

No comments: